It has been an amazing year for Pastorspondering.org and I cannot wait to see what is in store for 2016!
This past year, pastorsponderings has been viewed another 100,000 times…that’s simply mind boggling and humbling to believe! Wow, thank you, dear reader and follower of this blog. As always, I am committed to writing what matters from my perspective while engaging in your comments, questions and requests. We have truly done this together!
The 5 most viewed articles of 2015 are:
1. 5 Things They Don’t Prepare You For In Officer’s Training
2. Dear Salvation Army, Expressions Of An Officer At Christmas
3. 3 Things Officers Should Know About Their Soldiers
4. 3 Questions To Ask Before Becoming An Officer
5. 3 Things Soldiers Should Know About Their Corps Officer
Thank you again for reading pastorsponderings, and we look forward to much, much more in 2016! As always, if you have a topic that you would like discussed and/or been struggling with, please send me a message. Let’s join the conversation together!
Leave a Reply