Luke 8:43-48New International Version (NIV)
43 And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years,[a] but no one could heal her. 44 She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped. 45 “Who touched me?” Jesus asked. When they all denied it, Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.” 46 But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.” 47 Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed.48 Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.”
Story Notes – “Stories of healing”
1. Jesus understands our hurts
2. Faith can bring clarity, healing and hope!
3. With God ALL things are possible!
4. What are the wounds in your life that require God’s touch today?
1) Have I truly laid these wounds at Jesus’ feet?
2) Do I believe God can heal me through and through?
3) Who are those that are burdened in my life that need hope today?
4) How can I be Christ to them?
Message me a photo or bring in a photo next week that tells a special story to you! We need your help to share in a very special way next Sunday!!
Leave a Reply